Lots of WIP and more started since last post. I don’t know what I’m thinking … but I hope I’ll have this breakthrough moment when, after working a little bit on all of my projects each week, I’ll have several completed at once!
Here’s a look at what’s on my work surfaces right now:
1) 10 Little Things Baby Quilt – ready to pin baste and FMQ (free motion quilt)
2) Birdie Stitches Quilt – As of today, I have 9 blocks completed and one in progress. I haven’t decided on the setting for this quilt yet.
3) Forget Me Not Sew Along (hosted by Pam Buda). This is where I am today. We have the instructions for two more blocks as of last Friday, but I haven’t gotten to them yet. Goal is to get those done before this Friday, when the last two block instructions will be provided. I can do this!
4) The ever present quilt for Nora. I finished putting on the inner border, but I need to cut out and piece the last border and get it attached. Then it will be ready for quilting!
5) Away From Home BOM – just starting this in September. The first few blocks will be all applique, which is new for me. Going very slowly to try and make it look as good as possible. So far, only half way through the reverse applique step of the mill factory rectangle with all the windows.
6) Other works in process… lots going on in this picture:
My MIL quilt – Stars and Stripes. Almost done with the inner blocks and will piece them together, then just a couple of borders with four cornerstone star blocks. I would say it has gone really fast, but I don’t sit down long enough at one time and work on it to get it done. Hoping it might be possible to do it by the end of the month before we visit again.
The October Birdie Stitch block is shown here in process.
The latest Forget Me Not instructions are printed out and ready for cutting the fabric.
My nano needs to be charged and connected to speakers again that went missing (wonder who?)…
Coupon that came in the mail from Jo Ann’s Fabric. I’m sure I’ll have a use for it soon. Need some matching applique thread for the Away From Home BOM.
So – that’s it! I’ll show more details of each as they are near completion. Have a great week!
I love that you put those birdies on point! That was a great idea! I will have to check out that new BOM… I guess I will be seeing you in the Rehab?! LOL
I love your Pam Buda blocks too… gorgeous!
Everything is so wonderful…but I absolutely LOVE your Birdie Stitches blocks!
Pingback: AYOS Update | Seams Crazy